To become a partner –
- you must be born again (John 3:3),
- be water baptised (Mark 16:16; Acts 2:37),
- agree with the Vision – Mission – Values of the church (as presented in this course),
- be prepared to pool your God given talents, time and treasure to achieve and uphold them (the Vision – Mission – Values), and
- have a teachable (Prov. 12:1; 13:18; 15:32), servant’s heart (Matt.20:26-28; 23:11; Romans 12:11; Gal. 5:13; Eph. 6:7; Phil. 2:5).
- Partners serve each other
- Partners encourage each other
- Partnership increases productivity
- Partners protect each other
- Partners pray for each other.