ABOUT OUR LiVESTREAM FOYER DETAILS
- The Zoom Foyer commences 10 mins after the close of the Sunday 10A.M. service.
- The foyer remains open until approximately 12.15P.M.
- To participate it is necessary to have the link for the Zoom Foyer each week (for cyber security reasons a new link is created for each Sunday). This link is emailed to those expressing an interest in attending. The link is also made available each week in the new church Facebook group called the LeganaCC Communication Connection Hub. If you wish to join this closed Facebook group, please just contact Kate Smith email@example.com and you will receive an invitation.
- It is important to know that receiving the link in no way obligates you to join in on the Sunday of that week, or even to RSVP. If you will not be able to attend, simply delete the email.
- If you zoom-in, you are free to leave at any time and do not have to stay until the end, just as you would after the service if you were talking with people in person.
- Maybe you usually attend our service in person, but on occasion (due to illness or travel) find that you are unable to physically attend. Without the link, you can’t get in, so perhaps it might be an idea to consider being added to the list of those who receive the link each week…then you will always have the opportunity to see a friendly face after the service. Choose to connect…choose to be encouraged and choose to encourage others.
Online Pastoral Support.
5 Things We Need To Do To Break Our Church’s 200 Barrier, Premium Audio
Apologetics Part 1 – Introduction To Apologetics, Premium Audio
Apologetics Part 2 – The Apologetic Arguments For God, Premium Audio
Apologetics Part 3 – The Apologetic Arguments For The Bible, Premium Audio